Pest Control In Margate, FL
Margate, FL, is a lovely town along the Atlantic coast, just 33 miles north of Miami. We have a population of almost 60,000 people, and all kinds of people make up our community. Whether you’re here for the golf or the water, there’s so much to love about life in Margate. However, pest activity is something that none of us love, and it’s a year-round problem that exposes us to infestation. If you own property here in Margate, it’s important to address your residential and commercial pest control needs. That’s why we’re here.
Great Southern Environmental Services is your local source for quality pest control in Margate. Since 2001, our family-owned and operated company has been servicing homes and businesses throughout Palm Beach County, Broward County, and the Pompano Beach metro area. We deal with all kinds of local intruders, ranging from cockroaches and ants, to termites, rodents, and mosquitoes. With over 45 years of experience in pest control, termite control, and lawn care, our specialists are proud to provide the best possible care at the best prices available. Get in touch with us today.
Residential Pest Control In Margate
Here at Great Southern Environmental Services, we’ve worked with 294 homes, providing local residents with year-round coverage from household pest infestation. Our residential pest control solutions include:
- Arrival within 48 hours of the initial call
- Full review of cabinets, bath traps, nooks, and crannies
- Pressure points where the client sees bugs
- Outside perimeter check, looking for plants, leaves
- I.P.M. inspection looking for cracks, no matter how small
- Develop process based on findings and talk over with the client
- Spraying inside baseboards, bath traps, and sink raps (no drain spray)
- Baiting with powder in problem areas
- Using powder puffers in all of the electric outlets
- Outside perimeter spray and power spraying for bad cases
- De-webbing outside, including pool screens
- Fast 30-minute services and packages/deals for lawn care bundles
- Focus on killing bugs, fungi, and fertilizer
- Works together with pest control for a healthy lawn that is bug free
- Bi-monthly services focus on the outside for recurring services
- Inside services and re-treatments by request
- It always includes de-webbing and power spraying outside
Whatever kind of pest problems your home is up against, you can count on us to help. Contact Great Southern Environmental Services, and let our family take care of your family.
Commercial Pest Control In Margate
We are proud to offer reliable commercial pest control solutions to over 50 local businesses. Some of the properties we’ve worked with include apartment complexes, construction companies, propane companies, manufacturing facilities, office buildings, warehouses, retail shops, jewelry stores, luxury retail, banks, and many others.
We specialize in commercial termite control for construction, pre-construction treatments for subterranean termites, as well as W.D.O. and fumigations. Professional industry research drives our pest solutions with help from an on-staff entomologist. Using I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) strategies, our team of certified pest control operators delivers pest-free solutions you can trust. Call today for your free estimate.
Steps Every Margate Resident Should Take Against Ants
Ants seek entry into our homes to access sources of food, water, and shelter. Once they get inside, they can be hard to get rid of for good. If you want to be proactive in your efforts to prevent ants, there are some things you can do. Here are steps every Margate resident should take against ants:
- Clean up spills and crumbs immediately.
- Keep food in airtight containers.
- Regularly sweep and vacuum your space.
- Seal off entrances, and repair cracks and crevices.
- Spray an ant-barrier insecticide around your home.
- Wash dirty dishes promptly.
- Wipe down surfaces on a frequent basis.
If you detect any ant problems around your home, we recommend calling in the experts. Here at Great Southern Environmental Services, we provide complete ant control and prevention services that local homeowners can rely on, guaranteed. Call today to learn more.
Preparing Your Margate Yard For The Return Of Dangerous Mosquitoes
As vector pests, mosquitoes can transmit a long list of vector-borne illnesses through their bite. That’s why it’s essential to be proactive in your efforts to prevent mosquito activity in the first place. Seeing as your yard is a common place for mosquitoes to congregate, it’s vital to take precautions.
When it comes to preparing your Margate yard for the return of dangerous mosquitoes, there are a few steps you can take. Firstly, eliminate any sources of standing water like tires, buckets, toys, bowls, etc. Mosquitoes lay their eggs and breed in standing water, so getting rid of these sources will reduce their incentive to stick around. You should also maintain well-trimmed landscaping and a frequently cut lawn. This will cut back on mosquito harborage areas as well.
For the most reliable protection from mosquito activity, call Great Southern Environmental Services. We offer year-round mosquito control and prevention services that you can trust. After an extensive inspection, we provide trusted treatments that eliminate these dangerous vector pests and keep them away all year long. Reach out to us to get started.
Thanks Great Southern Environmental Services for the good service for my home and office, good price and always call for the appointment.